No functional props or weapons. Costume weapons allowed subject to approval by security
All weapons must be inspected and tagged.
- No live steel
- No metal blades of any kind
- No sharp edges
- All firearms must have a visible orange tip
- All airsoft and paintball weapons must be trigger disabled and unable to fire
- Gun Clips and gun chambers must be empty.
- Water gun barrels and attachment containers must be empty
- Firing any type of projectile is not permitted and may be cause for removal from the convention.
- Arrows and other projectiles must have all metal tips removed. Foam and plastic allowed.
- Projectile weapon props must not be fully strung and be unable to fire projectiles.
- No solid metal or wood
- No metal nails or spikes
- Props heavy enough to cause injury may be declined on a case-by-case basis
- No heavy solid metal props (wrenches, hammers, pipes, etc)
- Metal details cannot be edged or sharp
- Wearable metal suits are permitted but must have no sharp edges or protruding spikes.
- No props should use realistic sound effects
- No liquids
- No scooters, skateboards, bikes, inline skates, or roller shoes
- Signage unrelated to the costume/cosplay or soliciting anything (such as “FREE HUGS”) is not allowed
- A top, bottoms and shoes are mandatory
- Shoes must be worn at all times in public spaces
- No profanity
- No prejudiced or hateful statements
- At minimum your costume should cover the same as a conventional bikini/bathing suit.
- No Nudity - This is a Family Functional Event
RULES SUBJECT TO MODERATION AS NECESSARY